This zero waste shampoo bar is infused with Lavender, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils for a scalp and hair loving blend of essentials. Shampoo bars make a great and convenient addition to a carry on bag (no more guessing how much liquid you can carry through airport security)! A shampoo bar also helps keep plastic bottle waste out of the shower and eventually, the landfill.
How to use: hop in the shower and lather this bar up between your hands. Apply the lather to your hair and work it through the hair (a little goes a long way). Then rinse thoroughly in the shower. You can continue to use your conventional conditioner however... if you want to go completely au naturel, you can use pure white vinegar or apple cider vinegar to rinse through your hair. Vinegar will soften the hair and help balance the PH levels of hair and scalp.
This gorgeous bar is completely zero waste and sustainable. The label on each SOAK Bath Co bar is made of biodegradable, plantable seed paper so you can plant the label and it will grow into wildflowers! Weighing in over 5 ounces per bar, each of these bars are larger than most you'll find on the market.
Bar Care: When you're ready to use your bar, slice it into three separate pieces. Use one sliver at a time while keeping the other pieces dry. This will help lengthen the life of your bar. Grab a soap tray to help keep your bar at it's driest between uses and prevent it from sitting in a puddle of water.
Shampoo bar will last 3 - 4 months.
- Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Water, Aqua
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Catsor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Lye, Sodium Hydroxide
- Jojoba Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rhassoul Clay, Moroccan Lava Clay
- Lavender Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil