Lobster Rope Sailor's Wreaths (4 Colours)
This nautical knot has been crafted at sea for centuries. It was originally tied aboard ship for decorative purposes. Tied with a single length of traditional ships rope & finished with traditional sailors' whipping stitch.
Hang to decorate, or use it for a centerpiece candle ring or as a trivet.
- Comes in two sizes:
- (S) ardine: 13" in diameter
- (M) ackerel: 16" in diameter
- Comes in four colours:
- Dory Red
- Morning Sun
- Crab Shell
- Materials: Lobster fishing rope
- No metal or glue is used in creating these wreaths
- Hand woven in Nova Scotia
- May be washed with soap and water and laid flat to dry