Gingerbread House Candle
It's beginning to smell a lot like CHRISTMAS!
- Comes in reusable glass vessel with white metal lid
- Non-toxic, sustainably sourced, 100% natural soy wax
- 8 oz
- 40+ hours burn time (with trimmed wick)
- Our candles are free of harmful phthalates, parabens, lead and other toxic chemicals
- We hand-pour our candles with love, care & salty air in Halifax, NS
- The first time you burn your candle, be sure to allow for a 2 hour burn, so that your melt pool goes all the way across the top - this allows for no tunneling in the wax, so you'll get a long-lasting even burn!
- Trim your wick to 1/8" before every burn, this ensures a clean, long-lasting burn!
- Our labels can be easily removed by running your candle under hot water when you're finished with it. Re-use your glass vessel or you can return the jar to us at our studio on Willow Street to be re-loved!