Beard Butter Cream - Balsam Eclipse - 100ml/3.38fl.oz
Clean and vibrant beard balm for the educated man. It defines shape and adds structure while eliminating flakes, dryness, and itching.
The Brass Tacks:
- 24 hours of moisture
- 100% Certified Organic
- Hand-crafted in small batches (for freshness) in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Normal to dry
Targeted Solutions For:
- Thinning beards
- Longer beards
- Reactive skin
- Bushy beards
- Dull skin and facial hair
Be the boss of your beard.
Use this balm to revive and refine even the most afflicted beard.
- Controls - Provides comfortable hold, giving weight to wayward whiskers.
- Protect and Recover - Seals hair cuticle and replenishes lost oils.
- Nourishes - Rich in Vitamin D.
- Improves Mental Clarity - Black Pepper Seed essential oil is known to clear the mind and restore inspiration.
- Complexion Renewal - Lavender essential oil works to brighten and balance uneven dermal pigmentation.
- Awakens - Balsam essential oil naturally uplifts and energizes the senses.
Key Organic Ingredients:
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)*,
- Abies Balsamea Needle(Balsam Canada) Oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*
- Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil*
How to Use:
1. Using the back of a fingernail, deposit a small amount of product into the palm of your hand.
2. Warm the balm by rubbing your hands together until the product is soft and evenly distributed.
3. Starting at the neck and working upwards toward the jaw, massage the Beard Butter Cream into the skin. Apply through to the ends of the beard. Continue by “raking” the remaining product through the beard with the fingertips, using downwards stokes.
4. Finish off with our Executive Boar Bristle Brush, to remove dead skin cells and encourage even product distribution.
5. Further shaping may be completed with our Cellulose Acetate Luxury Comb.