Aspen The Penguin Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Aspen The Penguin:
Birthday: January 22nd
"Friends tell me I’m playful and oh so cool! Having fun in the sparkly snow reminds me that we’re all unique, just like snowflakes. I love to ski in the mountains and I promise to waddle into your heart. Let’s be best friends so we can build ice castles and eat snow cones together!"
Favourite quote: “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified