Zara the Unicorn Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Zara the Unicorn:
- Birthday: February 5th
- About: "I come from a lush, mystical forest where I love to gallop and chase rainbows! I think miracles happen all the time and you, my friend, are one of them. We are all unique and capable of incredible things, so let’s show the world what’s magical about us. Let’s be unicorns together!"
- Favourite quote: “Everything she does is magic.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified