Sebastian the Lamb Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Sebastian the Lamb:
- Birthday: May 19th
- About: People call me a little prince because I always think of others first and I love to make them laugh. I adore running and playing on the rolling green hills where I live – won’t you come with me? We can romp together and bleat with laughter. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9. Baaaa ha!"
- Favourite quote: “You are loved, little prince."
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified