Peppermint Bath Bomb
This peppermint bath bomb will energize the senses and provide a fresh, tingly experience in the tub to relax those tense muscles.
Grab your favourite candle, that book you've been meaning to read for weeks now and a hot cup of tea. Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get ready to indulge in the nourishing oils of this moisturizing bath bomb. Create an at home spa experience with lavender buds, rose petals and calendula petals that will float on top of the water as the bath bomb fizzes. Indulge in the aromatherapy of peppermint essential oil and feel your body relax from the soothing properties of peppermint.
How to Use: Draw yourself a bath and get in there! Pop this bath bomb into the tub and watch while it fizzes, releasing the moisturizing properties of coconut and avocado oil. If you're up for it, you can crack this bath bomb in half (while dry and before dropping in the tub) to stretch it into two uses.
- Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Cornstarch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Epsom Salts, Magnesium Sulfate
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Peppermint Essential Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Rose Petals, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower
- Calendula Petals, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
- Lavender Buds, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower