Noah the Dog Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Noah the Dog:
- Birthday: February 3rd
- About: Hi! Hello! So glad to meet you! I can’t stop my tail from wagging! I’m super interested in everything and want to know all there is to know about the world. There are so many awesome and mind-blowing things to learn about – let’s be best buddies and sniff them out together!
- Favourite quote: “Don’t ever lose your sense of wonder"
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the Big size (20") & the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified