Narwhal Finger Puppet
Perfectly sized for little hands, this little narwhal is an arctic animal with a long protruding tooth that gives it the nickname “unicorn of the sea.”
- Measures approximately 2.5" L x 4" H
- Safety rate ages 3yrs +
- DO NOT PUT IN WASHER OR DRYER. This will destroy your puppet.
- Surface washable only, do not submerge in water.
- For spot cleaning, use lukewarm water and sponge with mild liquid detergent to wet and lather fur. Rinse surface with sponge.
- Be careful not to wring or twist the puppet, or you may end up with lumpy stuffing. Dry by gently squeezing between towels, or hanging from clothesline to drip-dry. After it’s dry, shake it out.
- For short pile plush, use a brush to fluff the fur. When brushing face, be careful to avoid scratching the eyes or pulling out the threads in ears, nose, or mouth areas.