Mia the Dog Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Avery the Lamb
- Birthday: March 20th
- About: "I can’t hide how I feel about life – my wagging tail gives me away every time. I’m a bowl-half-full kind of girl and I’m thankful for every fun new experience that comes my way – like meeting you, for instance. Let’s throw some confetti, choose joy and never look back – we’re not going that way!
- Favourite quote: “You’re like a rainbow.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified