Maya the Mermaid Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Maya the Mermaid:
- Birthday: September 28th
- About: "I’m from a magical, watery kingdom and I love learning every magnificent thing about it! My mind is quick and full of questions – do you like to invent and build things like me? Let’s be best friends and invite all the fish to the breathtaking castle we build together out of coral and seaweed!"
- Favourite quote: “She believed she could, so she did.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the regular size mermaids (20") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified