Lucy The Lamb Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Lucy The Lamb
Birthday: September 4th
I’m a shy, gentle, loving little lamb. I’m a great listener, a first-rate giggler and would be so happy to be your friend. I will find the softest meadows where we can have tea parties or just lie and daydream. Let’s tell each other stories and make dandelion necklaces together!
Favourite quote: “Sweet dreams, little lamb.”
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified