Lola the Llama Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Avery the Lamb
- Birthday: August 2nd
- About: I live high in the mountains where I love to frolic with my twin brother and the rest of my herd. I’m a no drama llama – I do what I say I’m going to and nothing can stop me! I believe I can change the world even though I’m little. Let’s do it together, you and me. Let’s be lla-mazing!
- Favourite quote: “I can, and I will.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified