Llama - Organic Natural Rubber Teether, Rattle & Bath Toy
Made from organic natural rubber, this tiny little Llama is easy for tiny hands to grip. And when shaken, it responds with a gentle sound that is sure to comfort your little ones.
Each little llama has an enclosed rattle that creates a soft sound when shaken. Sound toys, like rattles provide stimulation to babies as they discover their senses. By creating sound, your child starts to learn fundamental lessons in cause and effect relationships. These llama buddies make a fantastic addition to bath time or water play, and they're fully sealed for hygiene.
- Ages: Newborn+
- Height: 4.5" x 6.5"
- Materials: Pure organic natural rubber
- Certified non-toxic, BPA free, phthalate free and PVC free
- Designed to be easily gripped by little hands
- Certified non-toxic
- Sustainably made toys
- Socially responsible manufacturing
- For full washing instructions see product label.
- For light cleaning, wipe surface of the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth, air dry and allow moisture inside toys to drain.
- As a precaution, check toy regularly and do not give to babies or children if worn or damaged.
- Do not leave natural rubber toys in direct sunlight or in high temperatures
- Complies with the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act. Please keep all information for future reference. Remove all packaging, attachments and fasteners before giving this item to your child.
- GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) Certified