Jasmine Bath Bomb
If you're a fan of florals, you're going to love this jasmine bath bomb. This rich, floral jasmine is reminiscent of delicious jasmine tea.
Grab your favourite candle, that book you've been meaning to read for weeks now and a hot cup of tea. Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get ready to indulge in the nourishing oils of this moisturizing bath bomb. Create an at home spa experience with chamomile petals, calendula petals and jasmine petals that will float on top of the water as the bath bomb fizzes.
How to Use: Draw yourself a bath and get in there! Pop this bath bomb into the tub and watch while it fizzes, releasing the moisturizing properties of coconut and avocado oil. If you're up for it, you can crack this bath bomb in half (while dry and before dropping in the tub) to stretch it into two uses.
- Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Corn Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Epsom Salts, Magnesium Sulfate
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Rose Petals, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower
- Calendula Petals, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
- Jasminum Petals, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower
- Chamomile Petals, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower