Isla the Mermaid Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Isla the Mermaid:
- Birthday: April 11th
- About: "I come from a magical world where I swim with dolphins and ride sea horses every day. I hope you’ll be my forever friend and help me spread kindness everywhere I go. Together, we can make someone’s day, or “fill their bucket” as they say!"
- Favourite quote: “Throw kindness around like confetti.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the regular size mermaids (20") & the little mermaids (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified