Everest The Penguin Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Everest The Penguin
Birthday: September 24th
Where I come from, the ice and snow are always sparkling. I love building snow forts, slurping marshmallows in hot chocolate and most of all, helping people. I believe we can make the world a better place, so let’s be BFFs, let’s be kind and let’s change the world!
Favourite quote: “Leave the world a little better than you found it.”
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified