Eloise The Elephant Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Eloise The Elephant
Birthday: May 31st
I live on a stunning savanna under the gigantic blue sky. I love romance and ruffles and even though I’m little, I want to achieve big things! Let’s be BFFs, stare at the clouds and tell each other our wildest dreams. I have a perfect memory, so I’ll never forget what an amazing person you are!
Favourite quote: “Dream big.”
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified