Elderberry Soap Bar
This Elderberry soap bar is reminiscent of minty fresh gum. Some think wintergreen, others winter fresh, and even some think a touch of root beer. A very unique scent that provokes curiosity. Elderberries are sprinkled through the bar for a little added exfoliation.
Recommended as a body bar and hand soap.
This gorgeous bar is completely zero waste and sustainable. The label on each SOAK Bath Co bar is made of biodegradable, plantable seed paper so you can plant the label and it will grow into wildflowers! Weighing in over 5 ounces per bar, each of these bars are larger than most you'll find on the market.
Bar Care: When you're ready to use your bar, slice it into three separate pieces. Use one sliver at a time while keeping the other pieces dry. This will help lengthen the life of your bar. Grab a soap tray to help keep your bar at it's driest between uses and prevent it from sitting in a puddle of water.
- Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Water, Aqua
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Shea Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Lye, Sodium Hydroxide
- Sweet Birch Essential Oil, Betula Lenta Bark Oil
- Elderberries, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract