Dylan the Kitten Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Avery the Lamb
- Birthday: August 8th
- About: "I am an energetic kitten who loves to laugh, leap and chase sunbeams. Luckily, I’m very good at landing on my feet! Friends say I’m an optimist - if things are hard, I try again! My favourite thing to do is stretch my paws into the sun each morning, because it’s a new day full of chances to find joy.
- Favourite quote: “Let the sunshine in.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified