Coffee Bean Bath Bomb
Ever take a Sunday morning bath? If not, meet your new Sunday morning routine. Coffee Bean is my go to for a morning soak - cozy, delicious and just the right scent to get you ready to slay the day! Bath season anyone?
Grab your favourite candle, that book you've been meaning to read for weeks now and a hot cup of tea. Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get ready to indulge in the nourishing oils of this moisturizing bath bomb.
How to Use: Draw yourself a bath and get in there! Pop this bath bomb into the tub and watch while it fizzes, releasing the moisturizing properties of coconut and avocado oil. If you're up for it, you can crack this bath bomb in half (while dry and before dropping in the tub) to stretch it into two uses.
- Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Cornstarch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Epsom Salts, Magnesium Sulfate
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Mica CI 77019, CI 77491, CI 77891