Cocoa Butter Bath Melts
These Cocoa Butter Bath Melts are arguably the most luxurious product in the product line. Hand-poured with care, each of these squares is made with raw cocoa butter and a splash of sweet almond oil for the ultimate bath moisturizer. A pinch of pink Himalayan salts and botanicals have been added to each square to give a little extra nourishment for the body.
Don't make plans when you're ready to use these melts cause all you'll want to do after is catch up on some sleep.
How to Use: Cut each square in half. Light a candle, grab a book and draw yourself a nice warm bath. Get yourself in the tub. Drop one half square into the tub and it will melt with the heat of the bath water turning into a bath oil. Massage the bath oil into the skin for an ultra moisturizing soak in the tub. When you're ready to retreat from the tub, pat your skin dry with a towel to keep as much of the nourishing butters in the skin as possible.
- Cocoa Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Himalaya Pink Salts, Sodium Chloride
- Jasmine Petals, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower
- Rose Petals, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower
- Chamomile Petals, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower