Beard Wash - Peppermint Cedarwood - 250ml/8.5fl.oz
Cooling and purifying beard and body wash for the educated man. It cleanses and eliminates odours while removing unwanted dirt and bacteria.
The Brass Tacks:
- Dual function for beard and body
- 100% Biodegradable
- Hand-crafted in small batches (for freshness) in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- For all skin types
Targeted Solutions For:
- Dirt removal and sebum build-up
- Reactive skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Ingrown hairs
- All beard lengths and densities
Clean up your beard act.
Use this invigorating cleansing formula to rinse away odours, excess sebum and follicle-clogging debris.
This unique wash has been specially formulated using Castile soap, for natural and effective cleansing results.
Key Organic Ingredients
- Distilled Water
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Potassium hydroxide**
- Guar Gum
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*
- Citric Acid
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap
How to Use:
Use 2-3 times per week, Shake well before each use.
1. Onto wet hands, pour a small amount into the palms and create a lather.
2. With the fingertips, use small, circular motions and massage into the skin underneath the beard. For longer beards, distribute the lather through to the ends, using a downwards “raking” motion. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Rinse well. Towel-dry and follow with your favourite Educated Beards oil or balm.