Baby Bunny - Hand Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind baby animal provides 5 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
Absolutely adorable and oh so collectible! Our hand-knit baby animals are the perfect way to start or grow your cuddle+kind collection. Every heirloom-quality baby animal is lovingly handcrafted from natural Peruvian cotton yarn, with carefully considered details. At just a little bigger than your hand, they’re the softest, most lovable companions we could imagine. You and your little one will love collecting them all!
- Handmade in Peru and Nepal using sustainable, fair trade practices
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + CE + Canadian safety standard certified
- Every baby animal comes with a special booklet sharing our mission to feed children in need
- Every baby animal has a special ‘gives 5 meals’ tag on their hip to remind your little one of the impact they made
- Baby animals are approximately 7” in height