Avery the Lamb Hand-Knit Doll
Every cuddle + kind doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world. We're also super proud that every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru and Nepal, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
About Avery the Lamb:
- Birthday: April 28th
- About: "I was born in a beautiful pasture at sunrise not too long ago. I love to bleat and sing and am curious about all new things. Meeting new people is my favourite – we’re all equals and that makes me bleat with glee! Let’s be BFFs who respect and love each other, you and me."
- Favourite quote: “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year
- We carry the little size (13") at Kept
- Fair-trade certified:
- cuddle + kind is proud to support over 1000+ artisans with sustainable, equitable, fair trade employment. We ensure that rural working mothers have access to flexible hours and are paid fairly for their work. This allows our knitters to care for their families, plan for their futures and for many, it brings meaningful change to their lives.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly-fill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified